Braskem High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) offers a very wide portfolio of bimodal and unimodal blow moulding, pipe as well as film extrusion grades.Braskem is also a world leader in the production of bio-based polyethylene (LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE) sold under the brand I'm green™ Polyethylene.
Braskem HDPE bimodal and unimodal Blow Moulding and Film grades are suitable for production of:
- Small bottles with high chemical resistance
- Dairy beverages packaging with excellent organoleptic properties
- Hygiene and cleaning products packaging with high surfactant resistance
- Cosmetic packaging with great balance of mechanical properties and chemical resistance
- Industrial containers with up to 200 l
- Containers for chemical products with high ESCR
- Retail bags
- Perforated rolls
- Heavy duty films
I'm green™ Polyethylene
I'm green™ Polyethylene is a biopolymer produced from ethanol sugarcane. I'm green™ Polyethylene is a renewable alternative to polyethylene with the same properties, performance and application versatility like standard polyethylene.
Braskem’s bio-based polyethylene includes LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE. It is mainly used for rigid and flexible packaging (food and beverage, cleaning and personal care products), toys, containers or plastic bags.